[ SHOWGSD-L ] Your Opinion

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

 You were there and saw both dogs Widow and Diesel do you think it's a good
breeding or is she breeding for color with no reguard to improving on either
side? I've seen some lovely girls his pics are ok a little rangy for me.
Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to 12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to 6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow

any post.