[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You thought you'd heard it all........Change you voted for!!

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:59:37 -0500

I probably should apologize to the list for sending a more-or-less political
post...while I ;m sure many of us laughed about how ridiculous the proposal
seems, we need to understand how seriously some politicians are taking this,
and other crazy ideas.  The subject line was the one that came with the
post............

          I do think someone in a position to do so should let Jay Leno,
David Letterman, and SNL know about this proposal...I'm sure
they can make something hysterical about politiicans measuring livestock
emissions -- and maybe even emissions from Boxers and
other dogs known for flatulence...........

    Again, while I hate to get into politics here, if you have kept track at
all, you have to realize that proposals advancing the AR agenda,
particularly MSN, have found acceptance straight down party lines.  The
ARistas will probably try even more insane proposals than we've ever seen
before,  now that they have "their" people are in office --- just
think --Henry Waxman was able to unseat Dingell as Chairman of the very
powerful House Energy and Commerce Committee.  Waxman is a clone of Lloyd
Levine....a real looneybird.  He represents a district that
includes Hollywood --- think of all those PETA friendly celebrities he
represents.   Well, he now has the kind of power necessary to
push this kind of legislation.................it's all very scary.

Peggy