[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You guys!!!! not darken my doorway

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 15:49:55 -0700

Our son when he was about 3 1/2  went up to the woods where his dad had
butchered a steer . The steer was hanging in the tree on a block and
tackle.My husband made  the cut to  gut the steer and all the entrails came
tumbling out. our son started jumping up and down so excited, and shouted OH
DADDY LOOK AT ALL THE SAUSAGE!!! His favorite food. Well he had his first
lesson in anatomy from his dad. and the coyotes had a feast that night with
every thing on the ground! that should make it dog related? aren't coyotes
at type of canine?
Emilie