[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You got to read this one it was in the L A Times

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have to ask... Did you guys become veggies because of health issues or you
just don't like meat.  OR???????
  Terry
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 7/7/07 1:52:08 AM !!!First Boot!!!, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

> I am a vegetarian and a BREEDER..........go figure!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! MO

me too - kind of a weird combo but it works for me :))
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Got a little couch potato?