[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You got to read this one  it was in the L A Times

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 22:08:05 EDT

WE have to help out here...Peggy, they are all VEGANS,
I love my fur coat (not that I ever wear it), my leather boots, my hatband of
gorgeous tropicalbird feathers, the leather couch.    VEGANS would not want
us to have any of those plus no animals that are domesticated.

STormy
In a message dated 7/6/07 7:02:11 PM, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Miss Peggy,
>    I am a vegetarian and a BREEDER..........go figure!!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO! MO
>
> > Well, that inspired me to send a letter to the editor of the
> > Times...............
> >        it occurs to me now that Levine, Mancuso, and from the looks of
> > her, Morrison, too, are a bunch of sterile suckers.........no wonder
> > they are all
> > vegetarians and don't want animals to reproduce.

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs
www.cfodconline.org