[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You got to read this one it was in the L A Times

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:44:40 -0400

Well, that inspired me to send a letter to the editor of the
        it occurs to me now that Levine, Mancuso, and from the looks of
her, Morrison, too, are a bunch of sterile suckers.........no wonder
they are all
vegetarians and don't want animals to reproduce.  It looks as if none of
them ever got the chance, or will!  (and no, that's not what I said in my
letter...I want my letter printed!)
Peggy