[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: You Want to Sling

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx,helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 04:38:05 +0000

Hi Donna: What it means to me is that a mob is trying to string her up. My
advice to you, is don't get caught up in this tit for tat crap. Her judging
procedure, or lack thereof, is in the books as part of the club history. Helen
and Lee got into this a while back. Lee, after many cogent posts, couldn't
convince her to lay of the topic and I don't think you will be able to either.
From what I have read in her posts, she honestly doesn't believe that she did
anything wrong. And critics aside, she really believes she did an excellent
good job. "I think thou doeth protest too much" is a quote I sent to her early
in this discussion and apparently it didn't get through.You and Lee and a host
of others who were there, especially those waiting in line for coffee and
missed their dogs, know what you saw or didn't get a chance to see.
History can't be changed, no matter how hard one protests being right. All
you'll do is raise your blood pressure for nothing. After 5 months of holding
your temper, you went on the record and sais what you had to say. Don't give it
anymore thought. Relax, spring is just around the corner and history won't be
changed!

See Ya!

Tony C
From: "Donna" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>