[ SHOWGSD-L ] You Make Me Laugh.....

  • From: riatagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:48:54 +0000 (UTC)

....and she certainly does,  we have been laughing for the past 3 days at the
antics of our new girl, 15 month old You Make Me Laugh of Edan.  Billie
arrived here in Willis, Texas on Tuesday.  Linda Clark rescued her from
"yankee land"  :-) and Ken went up to Linda's place in OK to pick her
up.  I have to say this bitch has one of the best temperaments I have seen in
a long time.  She went from Ann dropping her off with Linda to 4 days later a
strange man picking her up and bringing her to her new home.  She walked in
like she owned the place!  She has been dancing and jumping and
exploring almost non stop since she has arrived.  Her sire is AOE Select
Excellent CH Mechanical Bull of Edan RN, TC, ROM and her dam is (Ann's 5th
generation ROM going back to CH Awful Good of Edan CD, ROM),  No Laughing
Matter of Edan ROM.  I guess you could say I love what Gilley is producing
since this is my second Gilley daughter, the first being CH San Jo's Ikon and
I have a Gilley granddaughter who is close to finishing.  It has been said
millions of times, quality begets quality. VBG  I hope to get photos of her to
post on my blog as soon as the much needed rain goes away.

Thanks for letting us brag.

Judy and Ken Bryan

Riata German Shepherds