[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: York PA Results?

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:31:11 -0400

    Thanks, Deb...I hope everyone is OK...and hope someone DOES remember
to post to the list .........
It's great to win, but it would be even greater to hear that everyone is
OK....even down here in central Virginia, the evening news
is reporting icy roads and advising people to stay home if they don't
have to be out...just think...it was in the 80s yesterday but
today we were in the low 30s...and now the roads are icing up!
Peggy