[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yoo-Hoo!!! Steeler's Finished!

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:15:34 -0500

I am sooo excited!!!  My boy is now *Champion* Eagle Valley's Show Steeler!!!
Today at the Central Mass Specialty Show, Steeler finished under judge, Vicki
Roye.  Thank you Judge Roye! Although my husband and I have owned GSD's all our
lives, Steeler is our first show dog and our *first* champion!

I'd like to thank Dennis Mulligan (Steeler's breeder) for having faith in a
newbie and selling me a good dog.  I'd also like to thank the following;  Jimmy
and Lenny for starting Steeler.  Kent for putting on the points in the middle.
Donna, Olivia and the rest of the Girlz for bringing up the end, conditioning
Steeler and loving Steeler like he's their own.  And, a special thanks to
Georgie for finishing Steeler today.

And, thanks to you guys for letting me brag.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam