[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yoncalla's Mike

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:20:04 -0500

Bitsy, my Mike Granddaughter would always be in the house when I got
home.......after leaving her out in the yard...........never could figure
that one out! I was on the 2nd floor cleaning and happened to look out the
window....there she was standing on her back legs next to the back
door.......she took her front paw.......ran it around the door knob and BOOM
she was in........then she shut the door behind her. Came home from work one
day and noticed this stream of water running down the side of the
street.........straight to my house. The backyard was flooded! She obviously
tipped her water bowl over and figured out how to turn the faucet on and
forgot to turn it off. Mo