[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yippee times 2

  • From: janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 14:27:57 -0400

I am thrilled to announce that Rosanna won Best of? Breed over specials at the
specialty show in Albion under Tony Monk this past Friday.
She was shown by Patrice Riedel and Kari Wunder.
It was a small show but I was thrilled at the way she gaited. The ring was of a
good size and allowed all of the dogs to strut their stuff.
Then...I was again tickled that she won Best of Breed and a group 1 at the all
breed show on Sunday. She was shown at that time by Beth Zils.

Rosanna is such a pretty girl with wonderful temperament and a beautiful gait.

I am proud of my Sinca's Rosanna v Madeb.

Rosanna was bred by Gloria and Bill Sinclair and owned by...

Me!!

Thanks for letting me brag!

Janice Stevenson
Marietta, New York