[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yet another great weekend!

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:13:48 GMT

Well, actually it was a great 4 days--at the all-breeds in Big Spring, T=
exas!  Ashley (15), Holly (12) and I made the 6 hour drive and came home=
 with a huge stack of ribbons!  =

First, our CH Windmill's Synchronicity (Sting) was entered 3 of the 4 da=
ys, and was BOB all 3 days, then went on to a Group 4 under Michael Wood=
s on Friday, and a Group 4 under breeder-judge Carolyn McKenna on Sunday=
!!  Thank you so much!!  Sting is by Terranorte's Maharajah and out of K=
aimacha Chickasaw, TC, and as always, was breeder-owner-handled!

Then, Sting's daughter Mai'a (Wndmlls Every Rose Has Its Thorn) was WB, =
BOW and BOS the three days she was entered, and took a Bred-By Group 1 u=
nder Michael Woods on Friday!  Mai'a's dam is our Windmill's Wild Firecr=
acker.  ALL of her points are from Bred-By, just like her sire!

Next, Sting's 8 month old sable son Jesse (Windmill's F-F-F-Foolin') was=
 WD on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and he also was BOW and BOB  and t=
ook a Bred-By Group 4 on Saturday (the day Sting wasn't entered)!  Jesse=
's dam is Kaimacha Klassique (a Yes Virginia daughter and Boss granddaug=
hter).

Even better...Ashley and Holly competed in Juniors 3 days, and Ashley wa=
s Best Junior on Friday and Saturday, from Open Senior!  She shows Mai'a=
 now that her Juniors dog of 5 years (our CH Nash) is retired.  Holly wo=
n the Open Intermediate class (with CH Sting) on Saturday, so it was won=
derful to watch them compete against each other!  Nothing like a little =
sibling rivalry!  I also have to brag that both of my girls handled in B=
reed when Jesse and Mai'a went Winners, and did a wonderful job with the=
m.  Ashley actually handled Jesse every day (I only handled him in Bred-=
By on Saturday, the other days he was in Puppy)--she showed him in the G=
roup on Saturday as well and did a terrific job!!

I love weekends like this one!  :-)

--Heather
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 GSDCA Best Junior and 3 time winner of the Ro=
bert Hamilton Award, and Holly...2005 TX 4-H Best Handler!
http://www.geocities.com/windmillgsd/home.html
Windmill Farm German Shepherds--always owner handled!