[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yet Another passing

  • From: WITMS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:49:30 EDT

It's very sad to hear that Norm is gone. He has been our photographer for
so many years. We have lots of fond memories of Norm.. One of my favorites
was  at our fall Bay State shows. Our club would always have a  big fall
arrangement for the pictures. Corrine Burton was our show sec for  years, and
then our president before she passed away. Every fall Corrine would  pull out
the big autumn arrangement for the pictures, and Norm would take them
away. They would bicker back and forth for awhile,, but the flowers always
made
it into the photos..... Rest in Peace Norm ...

Susie
_www.witmergsd.com_ (http://www.witmergsd.com)
**************We found the real â??Hotel Californiaâ?? and the â??Seinfeldâ??
cntnew00000007)