[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yesterday could have been a terrible day

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 09:39:35 -0400 (EDT)

It rained.  Lord, did it rain.  Joan tried to get done quickly to  miss the
rain, but she failed. It poured. But both judges did a great job.

I was cooking lunch so I missed the specials class of 11 in the morning,
but Halston went Best of Breed and Best Opposite was Johnny Black, who won
the  breed both shows in San Diego.  In the afternoon it was Patron, who had
Select in the morning with Halston Best Opposite.

Asgard's Icon was Select and Asgard's What a Way To Go won a big Open class
 and went on to Reserve Winner's Bitch. She is starting to figure out what
dog  shows are about.

It was a fun but wet and cold day.  I got to spend some time with  Flower
Boy, and that made my day. Do you feel lucky?  Also Tom and Vivian  sat with
us for a while, rain makes better tent mates.

The Special Class of 10 and 11 is something to see.  Halston is extra
special, Icon looked great, Patron is everything you could want, and so we have

two more shows to go.  It seems strange without Summer, but she will be
back in Arizona. School has to come first, and that is my demand.  Among
other things, like family, friends, and Vienna Hot Dogs.

Today should be even more fun.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and  Temperament come  together