[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yester year

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:31:33 EDT

Yesterday, while cleaning out the garage, getting ready  for new  shelving, I
came across Heckel and Jeckyl, and the original film of Mighty  Mouse, I
wonder where I put the projector, my daughters said save them, they are
antiques.
 To make this dog related they were outside chasing the  birds.

Diane P

In a message dated 8/29/2008 3:04:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Return  with us now to the thrilling days of yeasteryear....

Yesterday I was 12  years old again!

My daughter Alycia was in Wal-Mart (don't tell anyone)  and
in their throwaway bin of videos (You know the pile that is
real  cheap before they really throw them away) was a 4 video
set of -

THE ADVENTURES OF REX AND  RIN-TIN-TIN!

Knowing that I was raised on this stuff, she bought it  and
brought it to me.

So I sat down and watched 5 familiar episodes  of the Wonder
Horse and the Wonder Dog, saving the west.

It all  started with Rin-Tin-Tin Jr. so it was quite old -
1930, but then so am I  so we got along just fine. Boy they
don't make movies like that anymore....

Ah nostalgia....
Dave

deal here.