[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yes we can, but why should we?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:18:16 EDT

I have gotten some response to my complaints about the by-laws changes. I
have been asked my opinions, so here they are.

First, we are old. Don't send me stuff in 8 point type and expect me to
read it.

Second, let me know what the problem is before telling me the changes you
want to make.

Third, I know a lot of hard work and thought went into the suggested
changes. I understand that, but share it with the membership.

Forth, I expect the majority of those who vote will just vote yes to
everything since it takes too much time and effort to try to understand the
suggested changes.

Fifth, my opinion is of no value to others. I can be just as right and
wrong as anyone else.  I do not want to influence the votes and I will  respond
in private, but won't give a public opinion.

Vote carefully. Remember  you can have a friend who would not do well  on
the board, and can hate to the limit someone that would be great to run our
club and protect our breed.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/