[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yes, some e-mails do give me a headache & heartache

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:51:29 -0500

This is an excellent idea!!  I don't have a litter planned anytime soon, but
there are other things I can do.  I am working to set it up so a percentage
of the art I sell will go to Rescue.

Ginger Cleary
He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from
opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach himself.  ~Thomas Paine
My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/