[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yes, Iza I read it.

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LEWIEB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:18:16 -0800

Let me see If I got this right.....you have a litter...you have 90 (three
damn months) days to enter the litter...and the cost is only 25
bucks.....Lew is right...if you can't or don't get your act together in this
time period then TOO DAMN BAD...either its a priority or its not....whenever
I had a child molester(s) on my case load...I stressed to them that the law
says that they had ten (now its five) days to repot their new address to the
police department when ever they changed their residence...I told them
failure to do so would cause me to arrest them on day 11...NO EXCUSES....its
a matter of priorities and personal responsibility...do not complain about
late fees...the smart thing is not to be late...shame on me but I enjoyed
when they were late......Ed Hill