[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Yasko von Farbenspiel Is this an ad

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, <susan-sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:58:42 -0800

Hi Susan...was not offended by your post...very seldom if ever have I been
offended by anything someone has posted to this list...some of the things I
have sent have made me wish I could get it back, I agree with Fred...that my
dear was an advertisement...it was a great advertisement...I really got a
picture of the dog..it peeked my curiosity...which is the goal of what a
good advertisement should be...I understand why the admin and most list
members no not want advertisements here...hell I even think litter brags are
a form of advertisement...I responded privately to a litter brag a few weeks
ago and there is a good chance I will buy one of the pups from this litter,
since my bitch crashed and burned ( failed to get pregnant)...I would not
know about this litter had it not been for the litter brag....here comes
another analogy Tom...advertisements  much like pornography can be hard to
define...but I know it  when I see it....lol...FB