[ SHOWGSD-L ] Yankee's Son's

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:33:19 EDT

WOW..........................  This was our first trip to Oklahoma City and I
can assure you, it was the first of many more to come. Fantastic Club, what
hospitality!

PaGairs Thumbs Up was 1st 12-18 dog at both specialties as well as 1st senior
futurity dog.

PaGairs Smokin Gun went 2nd open dog on Friday, RWD on Saturday and 3rd
junior maturity dog.

    Thanks to Paul Johnson, Bob Eaton and Tom McPheron for recognizing our
youngters. To Bart and Cindy, as always, your great!

    The heat definetly helped all of us shed a few pounds, the oyster bar
helped put them back on, and "The Pool Pizza Party" was like the old days with
most ending up in the pool with a little "encouragement". It was hot, humid, a
long drive {13 hrs.}, but we would do it again tomorrow just to relive a
fantastic fun-filled weekend. And a special "THANK YOU" to Afleet Alex for
helping
pay for our trip...................... off track betting should be at every
show!

    Gary and Patty