[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: YOU ALL BETTER MAKE SURE, CALL AIRLINES TODAY!!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

If I were going to the National, I am certain that I would have planned 3 days
each way to drive.  Yes, drive from Miami to Denver.  That is what I would have
been doing.  I guess I would be leaving about today.  As it is, I am staying
home and looking for more clients instead.  I will be at a conformation class
Monday. sheila
Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ok I got up and read all this crazy
stuff about Pam Odell's bitch, felt
horrible being we were all together and all was fine over the weekend, so
glad she got Vera back..when this bad gut feeling came over me.yeah Not
another one. but with that I called Untied Airlines to confirm the
bookings on our flight, dogs etc.well guess what.I find out that A) The size
of the plane has changed to a smaller one B) different time/flight # etc C)
Now they can only take 2 dogs total..(we have 7 going and were confirmed).D)
we were not notified on any changes or issues. E) I spoke with supervisors,
they said everything changed.they can only take 1 dog per passenger on any
flight F) 3 dogs total on any size plane.
So then I called Cargo, figuring, well if I have to ship them that way to
all get there the same time, so be it.
They inform me they can only ship out 1 (one) dog per flight.
I then recalled the 800 # and spoke with another person from another country
(barely English) isn't that fun.at a time like this.to get the same info.
Loving today! Then spoke with the travel agent that booked all this back in
May and alerted co owners on this possible problem.(why should I be SICK
alone).vbg.then she can't get anywhere or better.so then I called Nancy and
Ron.they will help me work on this too.soooooooooooo
In the meantime..CALL YOUR AIRLINES.you have a week to straighten any mess
out.better than pulling up and unloading dogs to find out.they aren't going.
Oh yeah, in the meantime I spoke with another client who has heard of this
issue and is worried now for themselves booked with 3.and it was the same
size plane that we were reduced to and the person for United confirmed just
yesterday telling her she was in for 3 dogs, no problem on that size plane.
So could they have changed the info overnight? And am I not alone? You all
better check.

Yeah and this is supposed to be fun..HA
Donna