[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: YES Voters NO Voters

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:53:24 +0000

Hi Mary: I don't agree with you on the "Revisiting the past or reviving it
would be a mistake on the part of all of us."   There are so many ways I can
address this, but if it is a mistake to revisit the past, then one of the top
viewed channels on cable- The History Channel - wouldn't be aired. History is
what our society is built upon. Yes, learn from mistakes and move on for the
betterment of our Club.
However, the collective-"WE"- doesn't apply here. The "Yes" voters made the
MISTAKE, and the general membership -"the real WE"- still don't know the
particulars that have impacted on us. Sorry, but the old adage, "You should
have known better!" Applies here!

Stay well.

Tony C
From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx