[ SHOWGSD-L ] YES Voters NO Voters

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:34:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/07 9:31:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, DestinoGS1
writes:
The way  to grow is to remember our mistakes and go forward with the
knowledge that we  gained by making the mistake.

I agree with Mary. But, we are going to vote soon on those who made the
mistakes. We did not make them, our board members did on our behalf. We did
inform them before the vote, and we either were not listened to, or ignored
because of personal beliefs.  When we vote for our new board we should
remember
that some members just made a mistake and did explain it to us, and  either we
accepted the answers they gave to us or not.

Others actively worked to direct the board in a manner to harm our club. We
must not forget that, and consider carefully what was done, and if we want to
face this sort of thing again. I believe some did support action that we
might  not agree with, for a good reason.  Consider carefully the motivation of

those who were serving us, and do remember with your ballot.

I am not saying everyone who voted for Hunte, or against Margy should be
left off the board. All I am saying is we need to consider carefully why they
did so, and what they will do in the future. Some of our board will be looking
to us to put them back on. You have a choice. Use it wisely.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/