[ SHOWGSD-L ] YEP! It really is that quiet ~ NO discussions

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Molly Snider'" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:27:07 -0800

Here in N. California there are no shows for some of us until about
January, February, when the Specialties start up again for a few
months, even though there seems to be an All Breed show somewhere
every weekend in Calif.
It appears the biggest discussions is a flurry of them on what others
feed and an occasional Health issue.  It so helpful the way someone
often has great information on some health issue another is dealing
with....but..<G>...Since this is a List for show people with show dogs,
it is discouraging to me at times how there are no real discussions
about the Breed itself or the Breed Standard.   It seems we should
come away from the National with some new motivation to discuss what
we see in the Breed....or don't see.
Otherwise we're all going to have to leave the List and start cooking
BBQ ribs with Ed Hill!    Maybe they even have SPECIALTIES .....

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com