[ SHOWGSD-L ] YAY!!! CALLIE'S FIRST POINT!!!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:40:50 -0800 (PST)

Forgive me for posting this twice, but I forgot the subject line in the first
one!
RiverRock's Hotel California (Callie) went WB and BOW at 21 mo under judge Bev
Capstick at her hometown show in St. Cloud, MN.  Callie is sired by Bailey out
of Stoneway's Venus of Woodside.  Callie was beautifully presented by her good
friend Kelly Salava.  The vice president at the university where I teach came
to watch, and that was nice, too!   Charmaine was also shown today and won her
class.  This was the first time that I have had two dogs that I bred in
Winners.  It was pretty sweet!

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com