[ SHOWGSD-L ] X-rays and bitches in season

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

.......I ex-rayed a bitch a few weeks ago ( hips) knowing that she was due to
come in season in about six weeks....well my vet did not like what he saw and
was not sure she would pass OFA ( no word yet from OFA)...I know for a fact
that OFA recommends NOT ex-raying a bitch too close before or right after a
bitches' season...well the bitch came in  season yesterday.......not sure what
to do...I do know what ever I do in this sport usually turns out to be the
wrong thing....lol...such is life....FB