[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: X-rays

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:00:33 EDT

I also got the digital disk from my vet. I wanted to mail the pics to my
co-owner. I tried for two hours to figure out how to mail them, I lost them
10  times, I finally gave up, found them again, took pictures with my camera!
off  the monitor, and sent her those. Rats! Syd

In a message dated 7/16/2009 11:36:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I guess  with the new technology many vets are taking digital x-rays and
this gives  them the ability to e-mail the x-rays to OFA, the client, or to
other  vets for their evaluations...now how cool is that?...FB

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)