[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Writing On The Wall??

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am showing MUCH less - wish I could show more.  I still want to and I am VERY
excited about next years RENO and SACRAMENTO shows and futurity!  I guess we
can't say the names of our judges yet because we just sent them in to AKC, but
can tell you this will be a NATIONAL show <G>!   This is our first chance to
hold a futurity and I think we are on track to do it WONDERFULLY!
Look for details coming soon!

I am sad to see the decline of entries just like everyone else.  I have only
been around shows for 19 years now, but see a huge decline just since then.
It's our economy for sure.  And the many other things in life...

Alycia