[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wow! Who knew?

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:10:35 -0800

Since there have been a couple of comments that Frank made the motion,
why doesn't somebody email, call him and ask exactly what his motion
was?  Since board members are answering club members  about what they
thought it was, and that the passed motion was that no OFFICIAL
information be disseminated to the club members (which to me means
OFFICIAL, not personal observations or comments), then any board
member should be able to comment or make observations.  So far, on
this list, Lana, Nancy and Tish, VP,Pres and Board member, have
posted.  Seems to me they understood the motion and have acted
accordingly.

Just asking?

Storm

On Feb 3, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx wrote:

i posted what you have copied below very early yesterday, after i saw
all
the "GAG ORDER" subject lines.

i asked three different board members about this supposed clamp on
information.  there IS NO GAG ORDER!!!!!!!  the board is simply
trying  to be sure
that all OFFICIAL gsdca info comes from the board of the GSDCA ...  not
innuendo or misinformation on an internet list.  i had no problem
whatsoever
reaching the board members i chose to call - all were very open and
informative.  tish will use constant contact so we have the  board-o-
gram.  the
minutes will be available.

the board wants to avoid just the kind of incendiary comments that were
being thrown around yesterday - they do no good and can and do cause
harm.
jmo,
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser

In a message dated 2/3/2011 9:14:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What the  heck are you guys talking about?? I think maybe I'm not
getting
all the
emails.
Terry