[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wow! Who knew?

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:21:33 EST

i posted what you have copied below very early yesterday, after i saw all
the "GAG ORDER" subject lines.

i asked three different board members about this supposed clamp on
information.  there IS NO GAG ORDER!!!!!!!  the board is simply trying  to be
sure
that all OFFICIAL gsdca info comes from the board of the GSDCA ...  not
innuendo or misinformation on an internet list.  i had no problem  whatsoever
reaching the board members i chose to call - all were very open and
informative.  tish will use constant contact so we have the  board-o-gram.  the
minutes will be available.

the board wants to avoid just the kind of incendiary comments that were
being thrown around yesterday - they do no good and can and do cause harm.
jmo,
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 2/3/2011 9:14:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What the  heck are you guys talking about?? I think maybe I'm not getting
all the
emails.
Terry