[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wow! - What a weekend!

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:02:52 -0400

We had a great time in Owensboro, Kentucky this weekend and with a lot of hard
work and some luck came home with :

3 Days
Won - 3 Majors, 1 Major reserve, 1 minor reserve, 1 minor Winner's dog win, 3
Best of Breeds, and a Group 1, 2 & 3 from the classes, and most importantly 2
NEW Champions!

Congrats Chris Willis & Kelly Kriesch on finishing Ava (Am/Can Ch. Willimar's
I'm All That Shadowvalley) in style by going BOS over a top bitch Special!
Congrats to Ann S. for finishing Silver (Ch. If I Ran the Zoo of Edan) in style
by going Breed over 4 Specials each day and the 3 Group placements over 7 of
the Herding Groups top winning Specials!!
Congrats to Tina Bogdanich for Neil's (Frankenhaus I'm a Believer) Winner's Dog
and for Taylor Toot's (Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan)  Major and minor
reserve!

It was well worth sticking it out through storms like I have never seen, plus
heat and humidity that was just miserable.  But the shows were inside in nice
air conditioning.  We also had a great time visiting with friends like Tiff &
Joann, Bart & Cindy, Linda, Abbey etc.  A last thanks to Nick & Abbey for all
of their hard work this weekend.  We worked as a great team and it paid off!

Jeff Pyle & Nick Fedorow Jr.
Windfall
All on demand. Always Free.