[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wow! Weekend bragz!

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:52:06 -0400

Nick & I had an amazing weekend in TWO countries!?
On Saturday we both went to the GSDC of Toledo under Charlotte LaRosa.?? Our
black beauty -
Bee Gee's Special Angel v Franken won a large Open bitch class and then went on
to win a 4 pt major reserve.

Nick & I sent our "Taylor", Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan with Tiffany, Joann
& Melissa for the Ontario Futurity under Cathy Darnell.? We were please to
receive a call Saturday afternoon saying Taylor went Reserve Maturity Bitch.?
Thanks Cathy!!?? And thanks Tiff, Joann & Melissa too!? I heard she showed
great.?

After the Toledo show on Saturday I rode up with Linda Burley to meet everyone
up in Canada for the specialties.? Nick stayed in Toledo.?? Linda already
bragged on all of her great wins on Dolly & Homer in Canada.? While we were
doing that, Nick, Denise & Sean were hard at work at day 2 in Toledo under Joe
LaRosa.??

Our black beauty sister act did their thing.? First, Sean showed Bee Gee's U
Got the Look v Franken "Lookie"?in 12-18 and won a nice class.? Then, Denise
Fox showed her sister "Angel" in Open and won a very nice class.? The two
competed in Winner's and Lookie was awarded the Major!!? Then Angel took the
Major Reserve!!?? Thank you Joe and thank you Denise, Sean & Nick for their
hard work with the girls!?? What a weekend.

Jeff Pyle
AOL at AOL.com.