[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: World Championship Trophy

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 11:06:12 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
Date: 2006/10/08 Sun AM 10:36:09 CDT
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] World Championship Trophy

We hope to have the trophy from the World Championships on display at the
GSDCA National and also at NASS.  I think we should all honor the trophy  and
the win, your GSDCA Team (Members from WDA and SchH USA) won it for the  USA,
how cool is that?

Lew

Congrats to all of Team USA...great job!!!

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member