[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Works for me

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 17:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

It may be time to trade her in.  I know you love having ex-wifes!  But, no more
show dogs?  Those are fightin' words.
Pat Evans

________________________________
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Works for me
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 3:55 PM

In a message dated 5/22/09 12:17:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
.for a  person that's had very little success in this sport, I've met lots
of great  people and had a wonderful time.... Ed Hill

I read that three times. If you have met a lot of people and had a
wonderful time, how can you not have had success?

To me, it sounds like as much success as anyone would ever need.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $50. Take a Peek!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1221845911x1201401556/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.