[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Works for me

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 07:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, Evan, you are both right.  Maybe that is why my dogs are good and my kids
are staying legal at 15 and 16.  Raised correctly!!!

  I will preach it till I die.
  sheila
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 7/8/2007 4:37:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
the reason prisons are overloaded is because too many children are not
raised CORRECTLY....trust me, been there in person, seen it with my own eyes...

That is awfully close to why the shelters are full of dogs and cats, isn't
it?

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?