[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Working Dog Sport Competition

  • From: <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <sHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:11:57 -0400

Thanks  Peggy!  It is certainly going to be a new experience for me and Z to do
this inside.  Well wishes are definitely appreciated!  Z is 6 years old, and up
until she was almost 4, had been living in a pet home, in a backyard. Since she
came to live with us, she has been very busy.  :)   I am proud of her, no
matter how we fare in the competition.

Helen's bitch, Funny, is aptly named.  She is cute as a bug!  She is 7 years
old.    This is pretty demanding stuff we are doing, so kudos to the 'old'
girls!  *g*

Linda
Legato German Shepherds