[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Work if you have to

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:52:23 -0800

Have to agree with Evan here.  I don't think that for many, it is a matter
of wanting to dual title a dog, or having
a dog with the ability.   I think it is a matter of time and resources.
We have dogs that we would LOVE to dual title.  We have a dog that is sired
by our Jag son, who is
TOUGH, and brilliant, and would make one helluva SchH dog.  But time is so
rare for us...
and there is only so much money in one's bank account...esp when you are
raising children.
I am proud of our dogs, and know that they could work, no problem.  But
until
I strike oil in the back yard , and Ken and I clone ourselves to spend equal
time with dogs/ kids
it is not going to happen.  So we have dogs that I like for personal
protection work...
and show dogs, and we are happy in our one dimensionalism, lol
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  NOV 10, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"