[ SHOWGSD-L ] Worchester County Shows Belated Brag

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 01:03:00 EST

Just so you all know it wasn't a total loss.

On Friday under Rita, our young dog Masstana's Just in Case, Casey, won the
Am Bred class and went RWD to Sue Witmer and Gail Sheehan's Jamariquoi son,
Wichatau (who won the 1st 2 shows).  Our bitch Masstana's  Haley's Comet, won
the open class and went RWB to a beautiful young bitch  owned by Joan Tuthill.

In the 2nd show Casey went 2nd Am Bred and Haley didn't do as well,  not
placing.  We only showed Casey under Sue Godek and he placed 2nd Am  Bred
again.
Obviously we would have rather won every show but being 1st or  2nd everytime
shown is good to a certain degree.

And we thank the judges for recognizing our young dogs quality even though
the setting was less than ideal.

All this while being hassled by our favorite AKC Rep of all time.  We  missed
the last show.

Nancy and I owe a big thanks to  Sean Conboy for his excellent  handling
skills and enthusiasm for showing our bitch Haley and to George  Berstler for
his
always excellent presentation of our dog Casey.  George  has handled for us
for over 25 years now and he never fails to give our dogs  their best chance to
win.  Big thanks guys!
John V

products.