[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Woodside Brags

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:24:44 -0500

A HUMONGOUS congratulations to you, Sandy, and this beautiful dog !  I first
saw him at the US National and just flipped over him.  Anyone that knows me
knows that I MUST have pretty.  And boy, is he gorgeous !  And then, to see
him in motion, I said that's it - I must breed to this dog.  Karizma's
Shakira, a MVXCH Karizma's Liberia ROM daughter has been bred to him, and is
due Christmas Day !  Wow - what a Christmas present that will be for me !
In case not everyone knows, Megabucks was Winners Dog and Select at this
year's National.  Anyone with name ideas, please write me privately.  Hmm .
. . "Shakira" - a singer, "Megabucks" - someone RICH - the possibilities are
endless - LOL -

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !