[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wood Flooring

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:47:00 -0400 (EDT)

A friend of mine put this thorough the house they built about 5 years ago
and I could have sworn it was wood....and my eye is pretty intense having a
father that was a very particular carpenter.  I had to get right down to
touch it to know different.   The cleanup was quick was so quick and  easy.

There is no wood that won't eventually show some scratching etc.   Depends
on how much of your life you want to spend on either waxing or resealing
it.

Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime  member CKC
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"

In a message dated 8/20/2011 10:35:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  flooring I ADORED was made by Armstrong.  It is installed as a
"floating"  floor
but is actually a vinyl product with a 25 year warranty.  It  comes in a
variety of
wood and tile patterns.  The wood patterns LOOK  like wood and have a
slightly
textured surface so they are not  slippery.  Clean up is a breeze and they
are
waterproof (in that water  will not penetrate to the sub  floor).