[ SHOWGSD-L ] Woo Hoo get this one !!!

  • From: Kizwiz@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:51:50 EDT

I have a litter of Pembroke Welsh Corgi pups  advertised and the other day
got a tel a call from a deaf person  through an operator. THIS PERSON
DESCRIBED THEMSELVES AS LIVING IN  TEXAS. We are in upstate NY.  The next day
there was a message from  the "operator" giving me an e mail address and
stating
this  person wanted a pup. I sent a long detailed email asking many
personal questions. This is the response I received. Guess they think we  were
all
born yesterday. Oh well, still trying to come up with  names. There are 10
pups, 7 males 3 females. Help appreciated.
Pat

Hello
Thanks for your mail i will like you to know, that  i want the  pup for my
son who want me to present him for a birthday  gift ,The reason I am sending
you this email is to make final  reconfirmation of THE  pup  for sale
.which is ok by  me,and also to let you know that payment will be by certified
cashier's  check or money order. In view of this I need you to email me any
information that may be required to send the payment as I do not want to
send  the check or money order to a wrong location lest they get into  the
wrong hands.

Regarding the shipping, I have a company  that takes care of the pickup of
my consignments for me and ship to my  destination anywhere in the U.S.A,
you do not worry about shipping, the  company will send down a representative
to arrange the sales documentation  and the pick up from your end.

I also want to alert you on  the fact that you will be receiving an
overdraft check, which will cover  the money for the pickup (pickup and
shipping to
the final destination)  .  So please, as soon as you receive the payment,i
will like you to  deposited the check in your account or get it cash
immediately, deduct the  money that accrues to you, and send the balance to the
Head Office of the  company that handles the shipment via Western union,Once
the money is  received by the agent  , the shipping agent will contact you
immediately to arrange the documentation as well as the pick up  immediately,
here are some of the details I will need  for  final issuance of the check
or money order to you.

(1)   Full Name
(2)  Mailing address, no p.o.box   please
(3)  your direct telephone number both home and  cell.?
{4} Acceptance of my offer
(5} Final asking  price

Once you get back to me with all the above, the check  or money order  will
be issued out immediately. extra $100 for  keeping the puppy for me.
Thanks Hope to hear from you  immediately