[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wonderful Week-end Brag//new CH

  • From: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:51:49 -0500

Hi,
What a week-end! On Sat we went WB & BOB to finish my 2nd home grown Champions
in less then 3 weeks, Am & Can CH Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley...Thank you
Judge, Joseph Gregory...and thank you to the team of Jon Beyer (WB) and Kelly
Keirsch (BOB).   Then on Sunday, RBIF CH Vici's Wind Walker went BOB, thank you
Judge Arlene Davis, owned by myself and Jon Beyer (who also is his handler and
trainer extrodinar).

3 Championships on my 2  home grown kids within 3 weeks... 2 American and 1
Canadian (Am & Can CH Vici's Abilene V Shadowvalley...sired by CH BaaBaa Black
Sheep of Edan...dam: Vici's Moulan Rouge, bred by myself and Karen Fisher).  I
want to thank Jon Beyer for training her and putting on 12 pts,(2 BOB's) Am
points and Kelly Kriesch  who put on 5 pts Am points (2 BOB's) and handled her
for Canadian CH, (3 BOB's and a group 2 and group 4)...THANK YOU!!! From the
bottom of my heart...and to think these two young handlers just teamed up
together...What an accomplishment!!!

I also want to thank everyone at  ringside for your continueing support...it
means everything and is greatly appreciated....

Quik, someone pinch me before I wake-up!!!  What a dream come true!!!

Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"
home of CH Vici's Wind Walker