[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wonderful News

  • From: Rosiegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSDhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ShowGermanShepherds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:02:34 -0400 (EDT)

What a awesome day it was today, the weather was amazing the dogs  were
happy as it has finally cooled off, and I called OFA to see if they had any
updates on the Status of the Applications That I Sent in and I was  Told:
Ch Windover's Mona Lisa Of Abijah is Now OFA Excellent  Hips and Normal
Elbows aka Sabrina and
Abijah's Butterfly Kisses Of Gsdstyle is Now OFA Good  Hips and Normal
Elbows aka Carly Sue
Awesome News that is for sure...

This means so far from this Breeding we Have:
Grand Champion Abedon's Picasso Of Windover OFA Good  H&E
Ch Gsdstyle Johnny B Goode Windover Abijah OFA  H&E
Windover's Bella Of Abedon OFA Good H&E
Windover's Flair Of Abedon OFA Good H&E

Im waiting for one more and if she OFA's that means the Whole Litter is OFA
 what a amazing feeling and Wonderful Tribute to there Parents 3X Select
Champion  Bil-Mar's Here Comes Trouble OFA Good H&E and Ch Geran's Holly Jolly
 Christmas OFA Excellent H&E... Waiting and Keeping my Fingers Crossed for
the next two long weeks........
Thank you so very much for letting me share!!
Have a Glorious Weekend!
Jill

Abijah German Shepherds
American Kennel Club Breeder Of  Merit
Home Of:
Ch Geran's Holly Jolly Christmas OFA Excellent  H&E
Ch Wayside's Shud Of Bin A Cowboy OFA Excellent Hips
Ch Windover's  Mona Lisa Of Abijah OFA Excellent H&E
Ch Dalarno One More  Moondance-(Pembroke Welsh Corgi)
Major Pointed Ponca Hill-Tantara's Snake  Fever OFA Good H&E
_www.abijahgermanshepherds.com_ (http://www.abijahgermanshepherds.com/)
Breeder  Of:
Grand Ch Abedon's Picasso of Windover OFA Good H&E
BP At Ohio  National Ch Gsdstyle Johnny B Goode Windover Abijah OFA  H&E