[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Without sin

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd0110@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:51:02 -0800

Gary
Again you are spot on, My Friend.  There are NONE of us in this world that
has a perfect everything for their dogs.  There is always room for
improvement, whether it is "gee, I would rather have big paddocks than runs"
or "hmmmm is this the BEST diet I can give to my dogs?"  or "now where did I
put that blasted paperwork?"   or  "well, I hate that the weather kept me
from getting them all out to play today"....the list could be endless.  It
applies to the breeder that only does a litter every few years, and it
applies to the big operations , some having the most recognizable names in
the breed, that do 30, 40, 50 litters in a year....why are we not crucifying
THEM for breeding too many, having too many?
I do know Gary's program, I know the dedication and hard work that goes into
the care of their dogs, and breedings.  Teresa works her butt off, and their
dogs reflect the love and commitment they have for the breed.  They are
responsible breeders, that have a "no questions" take back policy.   Gary is
one of the most knowledgable dog people / and horseman I have ever
known...he is a huge wealth of information.   It carries over into his dogs.

I am proud to be their friend.  I am a HUGE admirer of their dogs.

Gary and Teresa like others really give a damn about the dogs.  They care
about owners.
There are others like them, us included, that take LIFETIME responsibility
for the dog...no questions.
But perfect??? Oh Goodness no....never satisfied, always in search of
something better for our dogs...and where IS that flippin' paperwork? lolol.

I am ecstatic that our wonderful breed will be represented at the White
House.
I have to wonder what we all would have talked about this week, if the
Biden's had bought a
Shitz Tsu?  lololol.....
I can't wait to see their little guy grow up, I think it is terrific.
Have a great day..
Kathy

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Updated: Dec 15, 2008 ~
HOME OF::
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *

*WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING*