[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Withholding Ribbons and Judging assignments

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:12:11 EST

I've been wondering if the person who spread this misinformation to
Jackie was exactly one of those people - trying to make her silly
opinion sound credible by claiming she 'heard it from the judge'!

Janice

In a message dated 2/27/2006 7:58:53 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Exactly!  Often the average person you meet makes comments about our GSD, and
the way  they walk. Which we all know is not an indication of hip dysplaysia.
It is  hard to educate the general public any time, and even harder when  they
don't want to be educated, because they all ready "know it  all".

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis,  CA