[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wish me luck.....

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

.....in four hours I will be at a mediation hearing with a backyard neighbor
because of my so-called barking dogs........my case is very strong and the
mediation session is non-binding, so I have nothing to lose and he has nothing
to gain.....my wife wants to attend with me to help keep my explosive temper
under control.....I am not quick to anger, but when I become angry......folks
need to stand clear...lol....I will offer him several solutions including
putting his house up for sale........hopefully he'll buy one of those anti-bark
devices to put on his fence when the dogs bark...which happens only when
provoked...I have been home on school break for the most part of two
weeks....guess what, ...NO BARKING...yes my dogs did know I was home,
....bottom line.....he can kiss my you know what!...I think I'm starting to
anger already!....FB