[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Wisconsin is considering legalizing cat hunting...

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:28:31 EDT

This is  not hunting........plain and simple this is murder.
>   Barbara Galasso

Barbara
  I am not meaning to challenge you I don't condone shooting cats  either but
what is your solution.  I have lived on a farm for the last 40  years.  We
have so many wild cats show up it is awful - they are totally  wild , always
pregnant  and many times diseased.  We our selfs have  two neutered cats on the
farm.  But goodness knows how many we end up  feeding.  The problem in town is
just as bad.  There is a feral cat  group that traps them , neuters them,
treats them and then turns them loose  again.  How would you like these cats in
your yard all the time?   Going in the kids sand boxes , the garden  etc.   A
cat can have  3-4 litters a year

Upon til 4 months ago I have never lived without one or two cats in the
house.  But once they move in they never go out again. I don't want them
exposed
to disease and cars.   People who think it is cruel to keep a  cat confined do
not care about the cat.

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM
Ch's Seiko, Adam &  Ex