[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Winter ticks

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:22:44 EST

What?????  I use Erlich, have had a contact with them for 7 years,  going
on 8.  They are all licensed and bonded.  I have been through 3  technicians
in that time though...honestly one nicer than the other and they  take
continuing ED and get promoted to spray more stuff than I'll  ever need.  No
ex-cons lol.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 2/11/2011 2:32:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx writes:

For the  first time in the 23 years I have lived in Minnesota, deer ticks
have
taken up winter residence in my house!  Needless to say, this is  not good!
 The
dogs are on Frontline, but what about me?  And  what is the best way to get
rid
of them?  Do I need to call an  exterminator?  I tried setting off bug
bombs, but
it didn't  work.  I have heard that exterminator companies hire ex-cons,
and I
don't really want them casing my property.  Any suggestions?  On  an
average, I
see one deer tick somewhere in the house every two  days.  That's too many!

Thanks in advance for your  advice.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa  Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

Home of: Ch. RiverRock's  Hotel California RN HSAs CHIC (Callie),
RiverRock's
Straight  From The Heart PT (Sera), RiverRock's Karla v. Kenlyn (ch.
pointed),
Kenlyn's Nakita (Nikki, co-owned with Kent Boyles), and RiverRock's Heart
of the

Matter (Luke, ch. pointed).  Proud GSDCA  Member.
POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

any post.