[ SHOWGSD-L ] Winning husband continues. . .

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Germanshepherds4Show'" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:23:43 -0400

Reed and I were so thrilled with yesterday that we didn't honestly think our
other girl, Amber's Slither of Ponca hill-Tantara would do anything today.
So, he called earlier and said we didn't do anything but I'm going to stay
for BOB.  I said okay and he said something about my having a blonde day.
I'm thinking well I have those more and more but what did I miss.  Well, my
ears must not be working because he said Slither went WB!   I yelled loud
enough for everyone between home and Atlanta to hear me.  NO WAY!   Three
weeks ago Mike said enter Cleo (Schneiderhof's You bet Your Asp of PHT
)Saturday and Slither (Amber's Slither of Ponca hill-Tantara) on Sunday.  I
said okay.  AND can you believe it - he made the right call!!   I guess
sometimes these handlers do know what the judges like!  Wow, that could be a
first for us!  Two different girls - winning two different days - YIPPEE!!
I just can't get over it.  I want to Thank Barbara Amidon for repeating the
breeding of Amber's Miss Daisey to Snake (which produced those two lovely
champion males, Ch. Hadori's Let it Ride & Ch. Hadori's Caribbean Stud in
the first litter.)  And then picking out this cute girl for us in the second
litter.  She has two very handsome brothers (Amber's Jake the Snake &
Amber's Apocalypto) that I'm sure you've seen or will be seeing soon!  I
want to tell Nancy and Barbara, who made this week end possible, how much I
appreciate their bitches coming to our boy, Snake!  Thank you ladies with
all my heart!!!!   Thank you Jack Budd for your help in all this too!
May you all have a wonderful day,
Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net
Home of:
Schneiderhof's You Bet Your Asp of PHT (9pt both maj.)
Amber's Slither of PoncaHill-Tantara OFApre(3pt.maj.)